As all of you can appreciate, my interest in projects varies with time. At any given time, I have plenty of projects in process, and my moods change which projects I work on at any given time.
Given that information, here’s an update on what I’m working on currently:
- Cheap PoE Fisheye Camera for 3D Printing - This project finished months ago, but I wrote a detailed review of the camera and published it.
- Simple Polycarbonate Enclosure for Prusa Printers - I just finished the first revision of this, and am starting trials using it.
Since I’m on a 3D printing kick, expect at leat one of these projects to appear in the future, depending on how long I can keep this motivation up:
- The Ultimate OctoPi Setup - in which I upgrade my OctoPi setup to a Raspberry Pi 3, print an enclosure to bolt to my polycarbonate box, and setup autofs and all of that good stuff to integrate with my NAS.
- Pimping my 3D Printer Lighting - in which I add LED lights to my 3D printer so I can stop using the work light, which is only needed so the camera has a view of the print overnight
- Setting up The Spaghetti Detective cloud-free - in which I venture into The Spaghetti Detective to reduce my unattended 3d print messes
- How Much Power does my 3D Printer Use - in which I flash a Sonoff S31 power meter smart plug with Tasmota, and then attempt to measure how much power an average 3D print uses.
Stick around and find out what I end up making.